What is the best facial procedure?
20 years ago, many were afraid to undergo facial procedures because they feared having an artificial look. But that is fortunately in the past: nowadays, facial cosmetic procedures in Tequesta focus on delivering more natural results and enhancing rather than changing patients.
There are many facial procedures, so which one to choose? The best facial cosmetic procedure depends on what you want to achieve.
• Botox and neurotoxins: smooth wrinkles in the brow and face.
• Dermal fillers: add volume to cheekbones and below the eyes, fill fine lines and scars, improve lips and jawline.
• Laser resurfacing: removes or softens moderate lines and scars, reduces skin imperfections, improves skin tone, texture, and tightness.
• Chemical peels: smooth wrinkles, treat age spots or uneven tone, remove precancerous skin growths or superficial scars.
• Microdermabrasion: reduces fine lines and superficial scars, removes unwanted facial hair.
• Microneedling: reduces fine lines, improves skin tone, texture, and tightness.
These are the general types of facial cosmetic procedures in Tequesta, but there are many products and technologies within each. If you need orientation to choose one, or know what you need and want to schedule an appointment, contact the Institute of Health & Wellness.
Through collaborative testing labs and using high quality and recognized brands products and advanced technologic equipment, the Institute utilizes our physicians’ expertise to research and identify the proper treatment according to specific patient’s affliction, from facial procedures to functional medicine.
Are you ready to experience a life-changing treatment of your face? Contact the Institute of Health & Wellness and ask for our facial cosmetic procedures in Tequesta.
Address: 218 SW Atlanta Ave, Stuart, FL 34994